Are you a high school graduate or undergraduate looking to offset the cost of your business, sustainability or marketing degree?
Apply For A $1,000 Scholarship
Ted Rollins and TXG Capital award a $1,000 scholarship twice each year to one talented student who is majoring in a field related to sustainability. This money may be used to pay for tuition, books or living expenses.
- High school seniors and college undergraduate students.
- Major (or plans to major) in a field related to sustainability.
- Must plan to take at least 10 credit hours during the fall 2017 semester.
If you have any questions about the scholarship, you may contact:
1000 West Morehead St. Suite 150
Charlotte, NC 28208
How To Apply:
- Submit the application form below, along with your essay, by June 15, 2017.
- Use the “Your Story And Goals” field to share your interests, experience and goals related to sustainability and ecopreneurism.
The winner will be chosen by a committee of three judges and notified by August 15, 2017.